We are The Collective Wellness Institute
The Beginning of Something Beautiful
We pride ourselves on our unique approach to learning. At The Collective Wellness Institute our progressive wellness and massage courses Melbourne and Sydney are designed to ensure we maximise your learning. We deliver the Diploma of Ayurvedic Consultation, Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy, Diploma of Remedial Massage and Diploma of Shiatsu. The modern and flexible approach we have ensures our students become confident and skilled wellness professionals.
Our class sizes really enhance the learning experience and our blended-learning approach means you study on campus one day a week, this is supported by online tutorials, webinars, videos and our online learning platform.
You can expect to be job-ready and qualified in 12-months for most courses!
All courses are blended programs and recognised to ensure your future career success.
What’s more, we totally support you in your learning experience so you can progress, grow and succeed in your new career.
In fact, we are the only Registered Training Organisation in Australia of its kind, that offers 12-months of post-course support to all of our graduates!
The next intake for all our health and wellness courses commences in February 2019 and we are now accepting applications.
Connect with us on 1300 286 125 to speak with a Course Advisor.
Thanks for taking the time to visit us, and we hope to welcome you to our courses in the near future.
Yours in education, health & wellness
Our Wellness & Massage Courses
A Myotherapist is a health practitioner specialising in the assessment, treatment and prevention ...
The HLT52015 Diploma Remedial Massage course will enable you to develop and broaden your ...
Delve into the dynamic therapy of Shiatsu – a traditional Japanese Massage technique that ...
What Our Students Say
"I'm loving the blended online system with flexibility to do study in my own time" Sian
"I would recommend this Education Institute - 5 Stars" "The standard of the course materials is excellent - very informative" Karen
"The regularity of communication given is excellent - they always remind us what we did and what we do the following week"
"The level of support from the Trainer & Assessor is great - they are always open to questions and happy to go over anything that I might need to clarify" Dean
The Collective Wellness Institute Difference
- Our Nationally Accredited Wellness and Massage Courses and Training are delivered by industry experts and provide you with optimal training. The industry experts we have assembled are wellness professionals revered in the health and wellness industry the specific fields of Ayurveda, Myotherapy Remedial Massage and Shiatsu. This is just the beginning.
- We also support and encourage community connectivity, health and wellbeing collaborations to increase awareness in the industry and the student experience.
- Complimentary Health Therapists and Practitioners in Ayurvedic Consultation, Shiatsu and Remedial Massage and Myotherapy are in high demand in an ever growing industry. The community has become attuned to complimentary health therapy parallel to an evergrowing awareness of health and wellbeing. Employment opportunities include working with elite sporting clubs around Australia and with other allied health professionals. Many Physiotherapists source Myotherpists to treat patients.
- Your skills and training can lead to further pathways. The Diploma of Remedial Massage can be a stepping stone to the Bachelor of Health Science, while the Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy can be part of a pathway towards the Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- Did we mention that 98% of our graduates go on to industry based careers? Its time to learn about wellness therapies and get the skills to make it your vocation. So why wait?
Time to study the way you want to study.
All Resources are available online.
12-month Post course support upon graduation.
Trainers and assessor who are experts in their field.