We are The Collective Wellness Institute
The Beginning of Something Beautiful
We pride ourselves on our unique approach to learning. At The Collective Wellness Institute, we’re all about a modern and flexible approach to ensure our students become well-rounded, confident and skilled professionals.
Our class sizes are deliberately small to really enhance the learning experience and our blended-learning approach means you study on campus one day a week, supported by online tutorials, webinars, videos and an online learning platform.
And you can expect to be job-ready and qualified in 12-months for most courses!
All courses are online programs and recognised to ensure your future career success.
What’s more, we totally support you in your learning experience so you can progress, grow and succeed in your new career.
In fact, we are the only Registered Training Organisation in Australia of its kind, that offers 12-months of post-course support to all of our graduates!
The next intake for all our health and wellness courses commences in February 2019 and we are now accepting applications.
Check out this link href="http://collectivewellnessinstitute.com.au/enrolments/">linkfor all the information you need, or call us on 1300 286 125 to speak with a Course Advisor.
But you will need to hurry. We now have limited spots available for this February intake.
Thanks for taking the time to visit us, and we hope to welcome you to our courses in the near future.
Yours in education, health & wellness
Thank you for taking the time to visit us.
Our Wellness & Massage Courses
A Myotherapist is a health practitioner specialising in the assessment, treatment and prevention ...
Immerse yourself in the ancient healing science of Ayurveda, a traditional Indian Wellness ...
The HLT52015 Diploma Remedial Massage course will enable you to develop and broaden your ...
What Our Students Say
"I'm loving the blended online system with flexibility to do study in my own time" Sian
"I would recommend this Education Institute - 5 Stars" "The standard of the course materials is excellent - very informative" Karen
"The regularity of communication given is excellent - they always remind us what we did and what we do the following week"
"The level of support from the Trainer & Assessor is great - they are always open to questions and happy to go over anything that I might need to clarify" Dean
The Collective Wellness Institute Difference
- Our Nationally Accredited Courses and Training are delivered by industry experts and provide you with optimal training. The industry experts we have assembled are wellness professionals revered in the health and wellness industry. This is only the beginning.
- We also support and encourage community connectivity, health and wellbeing collaborations to increase awareness in the industry and the student experience, in the hope of changing the world for the better.
- Complimentary Health Therapist and Practitioners are in high demand in an ever growing industry. The community has become attune to complimentary health therapy parallel to an evergrowing awareness of health and wellbeing. Employment opportunities include working with elite sporting clubs around Australia and with other allied health professionals. Many Physiotherapists source Myotherpists to treat patients.
- If you choose, your skills and completed training can lead to higher education. The Diploma of Remedial Massage can be a pathway to a Bachelor of Health Science, while the Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy can be part of a pathway towards the Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- Did we mention that 98% of our graduates go on to industry based careers? Its time to learn about wellness therapies and get the skills to make it your vocation. So why wait?
Time to study the way you want to study.
All Resources are available online.
12-month Post course support upon graduation.
Trainers and assessor who are experts in their field.